What we did
CEG Digital partnered with Falmouth to launch an initial suite of 5 creative online MAs to a global audience. This full-service collaboration with Falmouth included:
- Provision of academic content creation services
- Administration and management of Falmouth’s virtual learning environment
- Recruitment, training and monitoring of tutors to deliver Falmouth’s online course content
- Provision of pastoral care advisors for all non-academic student support
- Admissions services
- Marketing and recruitment activities
Hear from Falmouth University's Product Development Manager:
An ongoing success story
Following the success of the first 5 courses, our collaboration with Falmouth has now expanded to offer the following online programmes:
We have recruited students from 42 different countries to date, demonstrating outstanding diversity by nationality on the programmes. We are proud to have a market-leading retention rate and to receive exceptional feedback on our courses.
"As a working photographer it's difficult to dedicate a year or two years to doing a course so I needed to do something that was flexible, that I could do around my own work. The Flexible MA at Falmouth was the perfect choice."
MA Photography (online) student
Want to see examples of Falmouth students' work?
Discover Falmouth Flexible's Journal of MA Photography (online):
Take a look at the Falmouth Flexible website: